Watch Wimbledon Live at Si!
Today marks the start of Wimbledon
2015 and here at SimpsInns
we are offering you the chance to soak up all the action on our big screen at Si! and enjoy a delicious Afternoon Tea at the same time!
Wimbledon is a great sporting occasion that takes place from Monday, June 29 through to July 12, during which time you can enjoy Afternoon Tea for Two for just £16.95
. We'll even throw in a nice refreshing glass of Prosecco for just £3.75
Would be good idea to book your space for the live final and Afternoon Tea on July 12 in the hope that Scotland's Andy Murray goes all the way and can lift the trophy once again.
To book please call the team on 01294 204040
- 54,250 balls are used during Wimbledon.
- 350,000 cups of tea and coffee will be served.
- Wimbledon was televised for the first time in 1937, when matches were transmitted by the BBC from Centre Court for up to half an hour each day.
- Host broadcaster BBC uses nearly 100 cameras around the grounds.
- There are positions for 120 commentators on Centre Court alone.